Ready to take the plunge into living a healthier lifestyle? If you are interested in joining my Young Living team, we would love to have you! The best part of joining my team is that I am here to help you every step of the way and you’ll be added to my introductory essential oil email course.
The only way to become a member of Young Living and to access their oils and all natural products is to buy a starter kit. There are a few different options but the best bang for your buck is the Premium Starter Kit.
The kit includes:
- Dewdrop Diffuser (You may choose a more expensive diffuser if you would like)
- 5 ml bottle of Thieves
- 5 ml bottle of Lavender
- 5 ml bottle of Panaway
- 5 ml bottle of DiGize
- 5 ml bottle of Purification
- 5 ml bottle of Frankincense
- 5 ml bottle of Copaiba
- 5 ml bottle of Lemon
- 5 ml bottle of Peppermint
- 5 ml bottle of R.C.
- 5 ml bottle of Stress Away
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets to share with family & friends
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
The starter kit includes some of the most universal oils Young Living offers. The price of the starter kit is $160 but the total retail value of the Premium Starter Kit is over $300. Diffusers can run anywhere from $100-$300 if you bought one alone so by getting the kit you are saving $140! You also will receive a 24% discount from retail prices when you become a wholesale member. To keep your account active, all you need to do is purchase $50 of product value (PV) a year, which isn’t too difficult once you get addicted to these bottles of gold.
Ready to get the ball rolling? Alright! Here is your step by step to becoming an oil lover and obsessed like me!
- Visit my website for this personal SIGN UP PAGE
- Make sure my member number #1593712 is filled out in the Sponsor and Enrollee Box or I will not be able to add you to my free email oil course and to my teams Facebook page.
- Fill out all of your information. Name, address, shipping, method of payment, ect. Young Living asks for your SSN because in the event you earn more than $600 a year in commissions, they will send you a 1099 form by mail, as required by the IRS (This company has been around for over 20 years and has never at a problem with fraud. Young Living’s site it secure; I would not use it personally if it weren’t!).
- You will also need to create a username, password and pin. Write these down somewhere safe! You will need your pin if you ever need to call into Young Living to access your account.
- Select your wholesale kit. (Basic $40- only include StressAway oil & account, Basic Plus $75- only includes a diffuser & account OR Premium Starter Kit $160- Includes 11 oils, diffusers, samples & account (the one I mentioned above! THE BEST). You can also pick a different diffuser but keep in mind that the price will adjust to whatever diffuser you choose.
- When you get to the Essential Rewards part, you can say no for now but if you plan on ordering frequently I would recommend it. To learn more about Essential Rewards, click here.
- Agree to the terms
- Confirm you order
- BOOM! Done! Your oils are on the way! Now you’ll have to patently wait for the delivery man to come to your door. I like to order things online because when they arrive to my door its like a present to me from me but these little bottles of gold are the BEST present. What better present to give yourself is the gift of health? The simple answer is…there isn’t one.
I can’t wait to hear about how these oils are changing your life! Make sure to follow me on Instagram @wheregratitudegrows or email me if you have any questions!